Past or Current clients of Maya Palmer Designs may be considered for this program on a case by case basis. Site Maintenance is not available for businesses that are not past or current clients. If you are a past or current client and would like to inquire about site maintenance services, please contact Maya.
1) WHEN PAYMENTS ARE DUE: Payment invoices are sent out on the 1st of each month (or the 1st Monday of the month, if the first is on a weekend). Your payment must be received within 7 days of the invoice date, or you forfeit any opportunity for site maintenance that month.
2) WHEN YOUR SITE MAINTENANCE FORM & CONTENT ARE DUE: Your site maintenance form responses and content should be submitted by the end of the first week of the month.
3) IS IT TOO LATE TO SUBMIT A LAST-MINUTE REQUEST? All last-minute requests should be submitted before the last week of the month. This ensures that I have time to accommodate you.
1) Website Maintenance Form (to be filled out the first week of each month)
2) Website Emergency Form (for website emergencies and last-minute requests not included in your monthly maintenance form responses)
3) Schedule a phone call / Zoom video chat with Maya